Cadet Great Start transforms ordinary youth into Cadet Airmen in 5 short weeks. It's indoctrination in the best sense of the word. Some hallmarks of the program include:
- Begins with an open house
- Provides a standardized, easy to use curriculum
- Challenges cadet officers and NCOs as instructors
- Builds trust between CAP leaders and parents
- Includes a plan for managing administrative tasks
- Involves cadets in exciting, hands-on activities
Our Great Start Program is supervised by 1st Lt Kevin DeMarco, and ran by Cadet CMSgt Willie Albizu.